Reformers Unanimous is a faith based program that focuses on reforming behavior by transforming our thought processes according to spiritual principles. Since the concepts of Reformers Unanimous are faith based, the student has a life-time support system when integrated into a local church in his community.
The Reformers Unanimous Program goes beyond weekly meetings. Students are assigned challenges to complete outside of class. Students are strongly encouraged to attend our multiple meetings/services. A challenge leader is available at all times for questions, support, and encouragement. Our goal is to equip each student with all the tools necessary for them to be totally free from their addictions.
RU OUTPATIENT PROGRAM PROVIDES:
- One hour weekly group counsel
- 2-1/2 hour weekly behavioural modification class
- Journal development for the duration of the program
- Ten principles to develop abstinence
- Ten statutes for lifestyle structure
- Nine attitudes to obtain freedom
Reformers Unanimous Meetings
When: Every Friday at 7pm
Where: WBC Educational building
For Information Call 513-309-5800
Child Care Available